Maxlite 4 25" Expandable Spinner
Always pack light with this stylish, durable, ultra-lightweight checked luggage. Four Spinner wheels provide an effortless 360-degree roll in any direction. Full-length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket, and adjustable hold-down straps offer intelligent packing flexibility. Airline-grade aluminum handle locks in two positions (38” and 42.5”) to ensure a comfortable roll for people of different heights. Perfect for medium length trips.
- Tough enough to endure all the handling and big enough to pack all that you need.
- Extremely light, yet incredibly strong. Designed to let you focus on the weight of your contents, not the weight of the bag.
- The confidence and peace of mind knowing it is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Patented Contour Grip for more comfort and greater control
- Polyester fabric with water and stain resistant coating
- Telescoping airline-grade aluminum handle system with stops at 38" and extra-tall 42.5" to ensure a comfortable roll at a customized height
- 4-wheel spinners rotate 360° providing superior maneuverability
- Unique bottom tray aligning and stabilizing wheels for effortless maneuverability and enhanced durability
- Honeycomb frame system for lightweight durability
- Tapered expansion capability of up to 2" for maximized extra storage with low center of gravity
- Ergonomic top-strength durable zipper pulls
- Low-profile top and side carry handles along with bottom handle cup
- Full length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket, and adjustable hold down straps for intelligent packing flexibility
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Collection||Travelpro Maxlite 4|
|Luggage Weight (Lbs)||7.8|
|Luggage Weight (Kg)||3.53|
|Wheel Type||Spinner (4 wheels)|
|Linear Inches (Height+Width+Depth)||57.5|
|Volume (Cubic Inches)||5614|
|Linear cm (Height+Width+Depth)||146|
|Proposition 65 Warning||WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|