Crew 11 21" Hardside Spinner
The civilian version of the flight crew standard — available in a lightweight hard shell for extra durability. Eight MagnaTrac wheels provide a smooth, effortless 360-degree roll in any direction. Perfect for quick trips, this carry-on luggage is packed with smart features like a dedicated power bank pocket and external USB port to power up on the go.
- This Carry-On bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.
- External USB port to connect any USB device to a power source. Dedicated pocket holds power bank for connection to external USB Port.
- The confidence and peace of mind knowing it is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 360-degree dual spinner wheels featuring patented MagnaTrac technology for self-aligning wheels that always roll straight
- Patented Contour Grip for more comfort and greater control
- Patented aluminum PowerScope Extension Handle for minimized wobble with multiple stops at 38", 40" and 42.5"
- Lightweight, 100% polycarbonate hard side shell with stylish finish to reduce the visibility of scratching
- External USB port to connect any USB device to a power source
- Dedicated pocket holds power bank for connection to external USB Port
- Premium leather, low-profile top and side carry handles along with bottom handle cup
- Built-in TSA-approved lock for additional security
- Interior divider panels for organizing, separating, and securing contents
- Multiple organizational accessory pockets offer storage for cables, socks, belts, and more
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Collection||Travelpro Crew 11 Hardside|
|Luggage Weight (Lbs)||7.4|
|Luggage Weight (Kg)||3.35|
|Wheel Type||Spinner (8 wheels)|
|Linear Inches (Height+Width+Depth)||48.5|
|Volume (Cubic Inches)||2581|
|Linear cm (Height+Width+Depth)||124|
|Proposition 65 Warning||WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|