Crew 11 20" Expandable Business Plus Rollaboard
Serious carry-on luggage designed for high-mileage business travelers. Fully loaded laptop bag with smart features like an external USB port to power up on the go. Interior full-length lid pocket, side mesh, and wet pockets provide intelligent packing options. Unzips to expand, adding 2 extra inches for extra days on the road.
- This Carry-On bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.
- External USB port to connect any USB device to a power source. Dedicated pocket holds power bank for connection to external USB Port.
- The confidence and peace of mind knowing it is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Crash-guard wheel housings, skid guards, and molded corner guards for durability and protection over the long haul
- Patented aluminum PowerScope Extension Handle for minimized luggage wobble with multiple stops at 38", 40" and 42.5"
- High-quality ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard coating for stain and abrasion resistance
- Tapered expansion capability of up to 2" for maximized extra storage
- SUPRA Zipper heads engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- External USB port to connect any USB device to a power source
- Dedicated pocket holds power bank for connection to external USB Port
- Interior full length lid pocket, side mesh and wet pockets provide intelligent packing options
- Adjustable hold down straps keep contents secure during transit
- Premium leather, low-profile top and side carry handles along with bottom handle cup
- Separate, padded laptop and tablet sleeves for electronic storage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Collection||Travelpro Crew 11|
|Luggage Weight (Lbs)||7.5|
|Luggage Weight (Kg)||3.4|
|Wheel Type||2 Wheel|
|Linear Inches (Height+Width+Depth)||40|
|Volume (Cubic Inches)||2941|
|Linear cm (Height+Width+Depth)||115|
|Proposition 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit P65Warning.ca.gov.|