A Case For Giving 2018
Join Sharon Luggage and Briggs & Riley in our commitment to helping those in need.
4th Annual Luggage Trade-In Program
February 1st through 28th, 2018
Earn up to $100 in credit toward the purchase of a Briggs & Riley wheeled bag!
How does it work?
Earn $100 credit by trading in a Briggs & Riley wheeled case. Earn $50 credit by trading in another brand!
|Trade in a Briggs & Riley Wheeled Case||Trade in a wheeled case from another Brand|
|credit earned||credit earned|
- Earn $100 toward the purchase of a new Briggs & Riley rolling bag by trading in a Briggs & Riley rolling bag
- Credit must be used toward a Briggs & Riley wheeled luggage item at the time credit is earned. Credit cannot be kept on file for later use.
- Credit is only good toward regularly priced items. Sale items, clearance, and discontinued items are excluded.
- Rolling briefcases, backpacks, business cases, and all non-wheeled items are excluded.
- Limit one credit for each eligible Briggs & Riley bag purchased.
Who we're helping in 2018
Stonewall Jackson Youth Development Center
Founded in 1909, the Stonewall Jackson Youth Development Center was the first of it's kind in North Carolina. For over 100 years, Stonewall Jackson Youth Development Center has provided mentoring, education, and therapeutic treatment to prepare youth for a fresh start when they re-enter their communities.